Oracle Data Integrator Engineer, Krakow
- Designing and developing database structures based on the requirements.
- Designing and developing the most optimal data flows among systems.
Assuring architectural consistency of the data models and interfaces across the systems
- Support the reporting team in aligning data models and interfaces to the team's needs, support reports optimization.
- Support testing, test automation and data quality improvement process.
- Support existing and new queries optimization.
- Support database performance improvement.
- Oracle Data Integrator
- SQL and PL/SQL (minimum 2 years of experience in Oracle development)
- requirements engineering (good to have business/system analysis experience)
- data governance, data management, data structuring
Nice to haveExperience with big data solutions and Oracle certificates is a big plus.
- English: Upper-intermediate