Senior Sales Director in Energy&Utilities Industry, Zug
We are currently looking for Sales Director in Energy&Utilities Industry, Luxoft.
The Energy&Utilities Industry continues to explode with new and interesting technologies and trends, so we are looking for Sales Director to grow and drive our Energy&Utilities practice.
Operating as part of the leadership team in the Company Global Sales Organization, he will help grow company's revenue at the intersection of the Energy&Utilities industry and new technologies.
In your capacity as Sales Director for Energy&Utilities industry, he will perform duties and responsibilities that are reasonable and consistent with such position as may be assigned to him from time to time by the Company’s management in its sole discretion.
• Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities from qualified client prospects
• Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding client base
• Lead and manage the sales process from lead to revenue, including needs assessment, proposal development, client presentations, work/project estimations, commercial negotiations and contracting while working with global operations
• Account management responsibilities with ongoing projects company has in partnership with DXC.
• Collaborate with DXC Energy&Utilities counterparts and build strategies and sales pipeline that leverages joint capabilities and experience
• Cultivate, maintain, and grow relationships within new accounts that will increase ongoing business and ensure excellent client satisfaction
• Define and articulate value based solutions around industry/vertical offering
• Close business with new clients that meet and exceed the assigned annual sales targets
• Maintain high focus on generating orders and a strong sustaining revenue stream
• Create and manage a key account plan outlining your strategy to grow your business by client
• Exhibit high levels of business acumen, program management and the ability to maintain client executive relationships
• Ensure proper knowledge management across both the sales and delivery organization
• Be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of your new business sales
• Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting
• Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices
• Reports to Senior Director, Energy & Utilities, Digital Enterprise
Must• 10+ years of international sales experience with global Energy&Utilities companies or top service companies providing services\solutions (global consulting, advisory or outsourcing companies).
• Experience in managing a sales pipeline and a proven track record of achieving revenue quota.
• Proven volume of sales in the vertical.
• Knowledge of common frameworks and software solutions in mentioned Energy&Utilities segments.
• Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audience, solid experience in communication with C-level management within Energy&Utilities industry;
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about Energy&Utilities solutions, business strategy, products and emerging technology trends.
• Deep expertise in delivering the software products to major Energy&Utilities corporations through solution scoping, selling and delivery of SD services.
• Strong relationship building skills;
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent