C/C++ Software Developer, Bucharest
As a Software Engineer, you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, the creation of functional specifications, creation of high-level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing.
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to the creation and implementation of large new features.
Must- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- at least 4 years working experience and knowledge of C/C++ (including C11) technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programming concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- bash, TCL, Python, Perl
Nice to have- Knowledge of 802.11 technologies
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Regular C++ developer for Automotive Project||Bucharest, RO|
|C/C++||Junior Software Developer(C++) for Automotive Project||Bucharest, RO|
|C/C++||Hot Regular/Senior Linux / Qt developer||Bucharest, RO|
|C/C++||Hot Linux C/C++ developer||Bucharest, RO|
|C/C++||C/C++ Software Developer Engineer - Cloud||Bucharest, RO|