- Respond to customers RFPS and requests.
- Present proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Produce detailed costings for customers and ensure the contract is profitable.
- Act as an expert or project manager when required
- Provide ongoing support for customers during / and post implementation.
- Actively participate in the CV selection and the hiring process.
- Actively monitor the logistics and the onboarding process of new hires.
- Follows-up the contracts signature and renewals.
Must- 7+ years of experience
- Strong communication and writing skills in English
- Strong consulting skills, ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Extensive experience with Banks Treasury business and IT
- Subject matte expert in Murex or Calypso
- Experience in projects delivery and production support
- Previous experience working in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
- Availability to travel in the Middle East (KSA, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman) up to 70% of the time
- Ability to work with a global team that sits in different regions and time zones
- The position will be based in Riyad (ideally) or in Abu Dhabi
Nice to have- Digital
- Offshore work
- Managed services
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- Arabic: Elementary
- French: Elementary