Travel Senior Sales Director, Farmington Hills
We are currently looking for Senior Sales Director to grow and drive our Travel industry vertical. Operating as part of the leadership team, he will help grow our company's revenue at the intersection of the Travel Industry and new technologies. He will become a part of practice team that helps define solution strategy, marketing approach, and partner models, contributing to company's overall go-to-market initiatives in the Travel sector. He will be responsible for lead generation and business solicitation within the Travel Industry. His primary aim will be to anchor new (non-LUXOFT) customers, by engaging into and creating long-term relationships through a well scoped, sustainable and implementable project (i.e. first contract), aiming to deliver a great customer experience, allowing LUXOFT to Develop and Grow the client to further stages.
• Generate new leads and solicit business relationship with new customers from the Travel Industry generating leads in;
• Own business development and sales efforts in the Travel Industry from lead to revenue and relationship with client;
• Account management responsibilities, including managing one of the key vertical client along with ongoing projects company has in partnership with DXC.
• Collaborate with DXC Travel & Hospitality counterparts and build strategies and sales pipeline that leverages joint capabilities and experience
• Work as part of Global Business Development Team to qualify leads, prepare offers and provide thought technology and industry advice to our clients;
• Work with the Vertical and Product heads to tailor and align the existing services and solutions portfolio to fit client needs in addition to defining new go-to-market solutions and scenarios as applicable based on a deep understanding of both target customers and market opportunities;
• Attend and speak at Industry conferences on key topics relevant for the development of the Travel Vertical;
• Report to VP Travel & Hospitality, Digital Enterprise
Must• 10+ years of experience in Travel Technology, or IT Services sector (global consulting, advisory or outsourcing companies) within the NA market;
• 5+ years of experience in business development with a particular focus on the Travel Industry;
• Experience in managing a sales pipeline and a proven track record of achieving revenue quota.
• Experience in working under and understanding a specific sales methodology that can be translated into closed business
• Deep understanding of Travel Domain, familiarity with key Travel ecosystems, including Suppliers, Distributors and Intermediaries. that service the Travel Industry;
• Experience in Consulting and/or IT services Industry;
• Strong negotiation skills;
• Good understanding of custom software development process;
• Strong relationship building skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively with partners, clients and internal groups;
• Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audience, solid experience in communication with C-level management;
• Experience working with and presenting to large enterprise companies;
• Willingness to travel.
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent