We work in small agile self sufficient teams responsible for front to back solution delivery, technologies and architecture.
Our solution has healthy combination of open-source and proprietary tools and frameworks though we would be happy to improve our solution to keep it simple and scalable.
On this role you would be responsible for building, testing and monitoring complex data pipelines for the front end team.
Join our team and help us to build game changing product for internal users!
- Implementing pipeline code e.g. alerts
- Data ingestion
- Generating derived data feeds
- Pipeline refactoring and optimization
- Pipeline logging
- Unit and regression testing
- Design, functional, test documentation
MustWe are searching for a person with an engineering mindset, "can do" attitude capable to keep the data flow. We expect you to take care of front to back delivery with no compromise to a code and data quality.
- Fluent English and very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert in Python, Spark/PySpark and SQL
- Profound knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Hands on experience with Spark and PySpark
- Hands on experience with Cloudera CDH (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Impala)
- Experience working within Agile environment, preferably Scrum
- Git, Unix
Nice to haveNice-to-have:
- Experience with banking or financial industry
- Graph Databases
- English: Advanced/Fluent