Sales Account Management, VP, Digital Engineering, Farmington Hills
We are currently looking for VP of Sales & Account management, Digital Engineering, Luxoft.
Operating as part of the leadership team, you will help grow our revenue at the intersection of Healthcare, Energy / Utilities, Media/ Communication, Networking / Embedded, Travel/Hospitality, Retail / Logistics, Heavy Manufacturing across technologies such as IoT, BigData, Clouds, advanced HMI, predictive analytics, R&D platforms etc.
You will have the opportunity to define our solution strategy, marketing approach and partner model to define our overall go-to-market initiatives in these sectors and related ecosystems.
• Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
• Continuously identify and develop service offerings for existing and potential customers in respective industries verticals
• Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the global proposal center and respective delivery units to drive the RFI/RFP process
• Cultivate, maintain, and grow relationships within the existing accounts that will increase ongoing business, ensure excellent client relations and satisfaction
• Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners
• Ensure proper knowledge management across both the sales organization and delivery
• Be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results
• Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting
• Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices
• Provide mentoring for delivery managers on the subject matter as required
Must• Track record of success growing, leading, and transforming global teams and projects
• Experience managing a sales pipeline and a proven track-record of achieving revenue quota.
• Experience of selling complex IT consulting and IT solutions/products/services projects.
• Good understanding of main relevant technology players in the US and worldwide as well as contemporary IT technologies and platforms, product development lifecycle, software development methodologies
• Significant experience managing executive-level clients and stakeholders
• Exceptional communication, leadership, and presentation skills
• Ability and charisma to lead and inspire
• Commercial and entrepreneurial mindset
• Willingness to travel to client and delivery center locations
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent