The teams goal is to ensure operational stability in a global environment while maintaining highly secure privileged escalation systems and leading edge authentication and directory services
• The successful applicant will be a global service technical lead and escalation point for PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE and Kerberos and the technical product owner for either PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE or Kerberos and associated products
• Out of hours rota and weekend working as required, compliance with operational / change management etc.
• Collaboration with engineering/product management to ensure timely delivery of product updates/upgrades related to PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE and Kerberos and associated products
• The role includes planning and ensuring tech refreshes for various components including the application itself are completed.
• Investigation and providing RCA as well as solutions or workaround related issues and to interface with engineering on potential bug fixing, patching and feature enhancements.
• Providing advice on client related escalations/issues/queries and promptly escalating to engineering when requiring their intervention.
• Planning and coordination application/infra failover during the major events like Infra weekend, BCM tests and power down activities.
MustThe successful candidate must have an excellent track record on Solaris/RHEL in conjunction with PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE and Kerberos plus associated network and client/server technologies.
Must have at least 5 years experience and knowledge of the following technologies:
• Extremely strong in Solaris 10 +
• Extremely strong in RHEL 5.x +
• PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, ODSEE and Kerberos
• Network, DNS, NIS, failover, load balancing etc principals
• Proficient in Oracle DB/SQL
• Security principals and encryption standards, privileged access management models
• A strong level of Perl/Shell scripting and an exposure to virtualization technologies (Eg VMWare, Solaris Zones)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail
Nice to have.
- English: Advanced/Fluent