• Migrate applications between various generations of Windows OS, specifically Win2008R2 -> Win2016 and Win7 -> Win10.
• Onboarding and packaging of local applications into the internal request systems
• Integration of local applications with external vendor and global GS systems.
• Taking part in network infrastructure design changes.
• Creating users and technical documentation.
• Provide all level end-users support, resolving operational and system errors in a timely manner. Vendor applications support.
• Interaction with external vendors in Moscow and other IT departments in London
• The candidate will report to Technology management in Moscow.
• Experience in a commercial environment or equivalent working with financial applications in Russia.
• Good knowledge of Windows (2008R2 and later).
• Good technical troubleshooting skills of various Windows based applications.
• Configuration of Windows servers and deploying third party software.
• Basic understanding of networks
• Scripting languages: Windows batch files, PowerShell, Linux Shell, some knowledge of Perl
We are looking for a motivated individual, who must be able to work both in a team and independently.
• Strong communication skills, fluent Russian and working English.
• Comfortable working with a group that both welcomes and challenges new ideas.
• Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions, and regions
• Highly organized, attention to detail and end to end task ownership
• Results oriented, ability to balance multiple projects and tasks
Nice to have• Some Experience with Cryptography (Crypto Pro, Validata, Verba) and Regulatory software (Taxcom, Central Bank of Russia software used in reporting and payment submission)
- English: Upper-intermediate