Our team primary location is Kiev, working remotely in client environment in close collaboration with customer management, IT OPS and Development teams.
We're seeking a talented and enthusiastic Oracle DBA who will be responsible for, as part of a team, directing the architecture, configuration, integration, monitoring and development support of client database applications and associated resources.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Oracle database , Oracle EBS and Oracle Сloud. This role will be focused on buildouts of new environments and overall heath and support of existed database systems. In this role you will also work to establishing best practices, standards in security, manage projects, actively participate in systems architecture events to create innovative solutions.
- Serve as a technical expert in the area of Oracle Applications and database administration
- Oracle patching / online patching
- Research technology solutions
- Resolves database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
- Manage and monitor SLAs for uptime and performance of the Oracle production environment.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution, for Oracle incidents.
- Provide database object and statement coding guidance, review and optimization of database objects and statements, and related application programming interfaces.
- Provide extensive project and developer support.
- Planning/advisory/validation of all database patches and upgrades.
- Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Serving as the top-tier escalation point for technical user issues and diagnosing and resolving the most advanced issues.
- Enforce Enterprise data access policy to adhere to the Information Security Policy.
Must- 5 years’ experience with Oracle Database technologies;
- Experience with Oracle cloud will be plus;
- Linux/Windows OS experience is a must;
- Experience with cloning, high availability, and disaster recovery configurations;
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices;
- Proficient SQL Server engine and query tuning skills;
- Experience in RDBMS platforms such as Sybase and MS Server a plus;
- Familiarity with SOX controls, segregation of duties principles, least privileged access principles preferred;
- Expert performance troubleshooting and remediation skills;
- Experience with internal and external backup and restore methodologies;
- Proficient in data security strategies (data at rest and in transit);
- Ability to create and write clear, complete documentation of systems and procedures;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including high degree of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and project management methodologies preferred;
Nice to have- Preferred – Certification in Oracle Tech;
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Oracle cloud;
- Data analytics skills a plus (machine learning algorithm applied to data);
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Environments & Services (IAAS, PAAS, Virtual Machines, Active Directory, Automation, Monitoring) highly preferred;
- English: Upper-intermediate