Merging artificial intelligence with computer vision, client's systems detect and react to what's happening on the road ahead of a driver and within the vehicle. The algorithms sense when there is an issue on the road ahead, or a distraction within the vehicle, and helps the driver respond. They also automatically understand when a collision is about to happen, and record the scene inside and outside of the car then. Images and data about the incident are stored in the cloud, and can be shared via client's app and fleet management tools.
The company's systems are already running on several classes of high-volume commercial vehicles. Longer term, client will continue to partner with auto manufacturers to evolve its systems from an onboard safety AI into a platform that accelerates the development of autonomous vehicles.
- Implementing algorithms, test cases.
- Attending weekly sync meetings
- Writing multi-threading code
- Reviewing code of other contributors
- Work with c++ code and android NDK
- Ability to adapt and learn android internals.
- 5+ years of experience as software developer
- Familiarity with C++11, templates and template meta programming
- Familiarity with Linux as development environment
- Familiarity with GIT
- Good understanding of IPC mechanisms
- Good communication skills
- Good at asynchronous, event driven programming.
- Familiarity with Sockets.
- Familiarity with protobufs, grpc and other RPC mechanisms.
- Familiarity with Boost C++ libraries.
Nice to haveAndroid NDK
- English: Intermediate