Senior Project Manager (Marketing Strategy & Operations), Kirkland, US
About the Project
The group is CSU (Customer Success Unit) Intelligent Cloud
Our client has 2 major work streams requiring Project Management. Work stream #1 is Project Management for "Journey deployment to field CSAs (Customer Success Account Reps)". Work stream #2 is Project Management for "High Performance business support".
Project Details: This item is core to support the running of our HiPo business in accordance with their Accelerate Consumption Lead support of all aspects of landing core messaging and ROB motions based on change motions. Other initiatives may launch throughout the year to support their HiPo business and will require support throughout the process.
• Drive overall project timeline
• Facilitate regular status meetings and executive communications, status checks and report outs
• Facilitate and schedule key work sessions/meetings
• Develop a release motion to support successful planning and launch of Customer Journeys and or other field assets as required within the Intelligent Cloud CSU business in accordance with the planned commercial rollout strategy
• Manage and drive regular Area Lead Calls to communicate, cascade, and eliminate knowledge/gaps within business as per release plan
• Facilitate landing motion Customer Journey required and recommend readiness to all CSA targeted roles per new country/quarter by working with Global CSU-IC team.
• Develop/target and land all Customer Journey communications into field by leveraging existing communications content/structure/timing/rhythm per new Geo/quarter/release.
• Drive Customer Journey Dashboard go live and provide visibility and insight into key success metrics related to Customer Journeys (e.g. Journeys phases delivered, #engagements/journey phase etc).
• Build and manage global Customer Journey community in order to establish and centralize regular communications, best practices, and feedback cadence.
Work stream #2: Project Management for High Performance business support
• Align with the ICB team and marketing teams to ensure successful planning and launch of key actions into the CSU areas in accordance with the planned rollout strategy
• Project Managing the Landing & Enablement for CSU HiPo requirements
• Develop/target and land all HiPo communications into CSA Managers by defining a communications content/structure/timing/rhythm per new Geo/quarter
• Manage and schedule CSA Manager Area cadence to communicate, cascade, and eliminate knowledge/gaps within the business
• Organize WW Landing & Enablement activities
• Ensure cascade and local use of readiness & enablement resources
• Coordinates ongoing program progress ROB with local LT & CSU Landing & Enablement
• Integrate team efforts into overall Landing & Enablement plan & ROB
• 10-15 years of Project management experience
• Bachelor's degree (or Master's degree) and PMI Certification preferred.
• Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred.
• Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
• The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand complex concepts and situations.
• Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
Nice to haveSee above
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Engineering Program Management
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Engineering Program Management||Senior Project Manager/Business Manager (Marketing Strategy & Operations)||Kirkland, US, US|
|Engineering Program Management||Program Manager||Kirkland, US, US|