• Revamp and re-engineering existing automation framework for the team by using the latest technology
• Develop and maintain Front End applications using ReactJS
• Support Internal Customers in troubleshooting automation issues using in house
• Develop Test Automation Framework and Tools
• Proactively collect feedback to ensure product-customer fit
• Onboarding and training of customers to use our test framework
• Handling of production infrastructure issues
• To gather and understand applications test automation requirement and build them into the department standard framework.
• Ensure framework components integrate well into cost-efficient test automation infrastructure that allows auto-scaling in Open-shift or AWS
• Using ELK to collect statistical information related to the regression test runs on a real-time basis and also provide trending.
• Build API to integrate framework with various Test Management tool used by the project team.
Must• 3-4 years experience on Java Devlopment
-• 3-4 years Experience with frontend technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
experience on Test Automation
• Understands of the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds.
• Strong understanding of modern frontend frameworks, experience with React is a plus.
• Familiarity with build tools, such as Webpack and Gulp.
• Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Experience with selenium automation
• Strong in solution design, able to select correct protocol and infrastructure for the problem
• Good trouble-shooting skills, determining infrastructure/application issues and root cause analysis
• Strong communicator and good interpersonal skills
Nice to have• In-depth knowledge and hands-on development experience on new technology such as micro-service, dockers, containers, messaging protocol such as Kafka,
Kubernetes, Selenoid, etc.
• Experience in deploying and able to run application on AWS or OpenShift to dynamically scale based on demand
- English: Intermediate