A Senior Software Developer is required to work across various delivery streams, covering front and middle office platforms.
• To perform code review and mentor junior developers.
• As L2/L3 technical expert to support L1 Production support team for RACE.
• Able to understand repo trading flow, work with business configuration team to build Martini functions.
• Work with QA team to support SIT/UAT/PT test.
• Monitoring, Optimizing and Capacity Planning for RACE.
• Prepare documentation as required to follow bank internal rules.
• Meet the tight project delivery timelines
• Able to solve complex requirements and issues, and work with vendor to troubleshooting.
• Look for process improvements at all the stages of the project
Must• 5+ year strong C++ application software development full life cycle experience on Linux.
• Good knowledge of pattern design
• 5+ years working experience with Oracle DB. (Nice to have)
• Middleware experience, familiar with WebSphere MQ, JMS and other interfaces. (Nice to have)
• Solid Linux shell script coding capability to automatic BAU tasks to increase efficiency.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Good English communication skills, be able to manage communication/relationship with 3rd party vendors, and upstream App owners and other stakeholders.
• Prior exposure to work on projects in the Banking & Financial Services Vertical is preferred
• Bachelor/Master degree in IT related major.
• Agile experience is added advantage
• Able to work under pressure and demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and rapid learning capability, and detail oriented
Nice to haveworking experience in the Banking & Financial Services
- English: Advanced/Fluent