This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program's variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people. The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams. These units will collectively undertake scoping, design, building, testing and implementation phases to deliver the variety program milestones.
Opportunities are across Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and various other locations.
Bank is looking for an experienced consultant to support the bank's treasury division for the business in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China and its overseas branches across the globe.
• Investigate and classify SIT/UAT issue, segregating Env related issues from Application issues
• Perform Root cause analysis of issues promptly, and provide recommendations for permanent fix
• Carry out regular/Ad hoc core dump thru RMAN/Export/Import to send to Vendor for build/investigation
• Manage and/or participate in support duty roster (especially during key releases/milestones)
• Preparation and Execution of EOD batches for different project milestones (UAT, MR, Conversion etc)
• Participate in Shift work and extended work hours to support BAU and or EOD execution
Must• At least 6 + years IT experience on Murex 3.1 and has actively provided support to resolve application/environment related issues in the most recent years, preferably in FI.
• Possess strong communication skills and can engage with all levels of stakeholders (project, users, internal) independently
• Strong and highly motivated in performing Root Cause Analysis
• Strong knowledge and hands on with Murex server architecture : Launcher configurations/Services/Load Balancing
• Knowledge on IBM MQ/JMS
• Essential experience working with automation tools - Control M : Drafting, scheduling and executing the jobs
• Strong working experience in providing batch support and EOD execution
• Prepared and able to work extended hours when necessary (ie shift work, overnight support and extension), especially aligning closely to project timeline/milestones
• Possess good knowledge of server infrastructure and Databases
• Relevant experience on the various middleware and connectivity setup for particularly on MQ, CD, SFTP (experience in setting up connectivity with markitwire, Omgeo, Bpipe, BSMT etc)
• Working experience on Linux/Unix and server load balancing.Ability to take responsibility for project/enhancement delivery from initiation to implementation and ensure delivery under tight schedules. Articulate with a high standard of written and verbal communication skills.
• DevOps; CI/CD setup
Nice to haveAble to work with other teams and manage those teams to achieve project deliverables. Team Player.
- English: Intermediate