The successful partner must demonstrate global reach across the core delivery and business centers for covering Bangalore, Tianjin (China) and Singapore
Provide coordination and work with development team to ensure successful delivery of projects
Act as an intermediary between business stakeholders and the development team
Assist in the requirement gathering with a multitude of stakeholders from different disciplines within the bank and of different levels of seniority
Able to participate in detailed discussions related to feature decomposition and technical design
Provide product owner leadership
Assist in producing good business and functional requirement documents that are of the appropriate level of detail for the audience concerned
Build, manage and maintain relationships with global and regional teams across the bank (including front office, product development, infrastructure, support and test functions).
Have the knowledge and confidence to apply critical thinking to make the necessary decisions to progress the project. And at the same time, understand the limits of their responsibility & expertise and know when to solicit decisions from other members of the project (business or technology)
Able to multi-task and working on more than one project at the same time
Understand the regulatory environment and its impact on the eCommerce business lines
Help rollout features to business users post go-live
Must• Financial background with an experience ranging from 4 to 8 years in Business Analyst role.
• Murex experience across either: Back Office (Accounting, Payments, Workflow, Clearing),Front Office (Equities, Commodities, Fixed Income, Credit, FXMM, FX Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives), Risk (Market Risk, VaR, PnL, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk) ,Regulations.
• Business knowledge on FX Cash products like SPOT/TOM/FWD is a must
• Candidate must possess good knowledge of front office configurations, static data and market data set up, development and debugging of Pre-trade and Post trade workflows, and in-depth knowledge of basic pricing for Futures, Forwards, Swaps and Options. He/ she should be able to perform cash flow analysis based on the pricing and of various financial products as well should be able to connect them with P&L and Accounting.
• The candidate must be able to write the business requirement document interfacing with users and create functional test cases.
• The job will also involve in creation and execution of regression test package, functional gap analysis and traceability matrix.
• The candidate must have excellent communication skills and financial / risk expertise to conduct meetings with senior members of Trading desk, Back office, Group Treasury, Finance and Group Risk Management.
• Experience of understanding complex systems, analyzing/resolving issues and writing functional as well as technical specifications.
• Working knowledge of regulatory requirements of Basel, FSA and Dodd Frank initiative for credit, market, operational or liquidity risk is required.
• The candidate must also demonstrate understanding of central clearing counterparty (CCP), Margin and Collateral calculations. Reporting knowledge is an asset on mapping requirements from users to establish downstream/Business/Regulatory reports
• Expert in MS Office suite
• Experience of working in medium to large teams in complex project environments.
• Results-oriented individual with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Candidate should have Database knowledge such as Oracle and Mx Test Tool.
Nice to haveMxML
- English: Pre-intermediate