The candidate will work in early shifts (07:00 am a start) and late shifts (up to 08:00 pm). Occasional work Saturday and Sundays for releases, disaster recovery tests and business readiness tests. No night shifts.
- Resolve incidents and requests in due course.
- Own and drive problems to their solution.
- Deploy changes to production.
- Plan and participate in major activities such as disaster recovery tests and infrastructure weekends.
- Become a subject matter expert in the business area and applications candidate supports.
Must- Experience in investigating IT and business-related incidents and resolving them.
- Ability to write SQL queries against complex database schemata and regularly use UNIX to analyse logs and edit files
- Experience in implementation changes using pre-defined methods
- Experience in doing some project work as part of small enhancements and infrastructure-related activities
- Experience in front office support facing off to traders
Nice to have- Knowledge of fixed income instruments, ideally with exposure to Repo and understand the lifecycle of trades
- Knowledge of support tools like ServiceNow, NetCool, SPLUNK and AppDynamics
-Knowledge of middleware (Tibco/RV, MQ, JMS) and job scheduling software like AutoSys
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in Technical Support (SL2/SL3)
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||L2 Technical Support Engineer||Krakow, PL|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Senior Support Engineer/L3||Krakow, PL|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Switching ATAC L3 Technical Support Engineer||Krakow, PL|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||IT Support Analyst||Krakow, PL|