About the Project
US Based client, operating in data analytics and data-driven insights area, working on building of solutions for data acquisition, storage, processing and analysis for big enterprises.
You have a positive attitude and embody a balance of cautiousness, such as that which serious software engineering requires, and pushing the envelope, a requisite of any startup. You are an excellent team player and aim to bring out the best in those around you.
• Integration based on Python
• Communicate with dataset vendors to onboard new datasets into an existing ETL pipeline
• Diagnose connection and authorization issues with new dataset vendors
• Implement validation and monitoring rules to verify file correctness and expected arrival times
Must• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Linux command line, ftp, ftps, sftp, s3, curl
Nice to have• Java
• Other scripting languages
- English: Upper-intermediate