• Design and Build technical solutions in webMethods platform.
• Conduct unit testing based on the technical/functional design in a way that is comprehensive and verifies accuracy of developed features
• Perform root cause analysis for any issues raised in Production BAU or QA phase and provide appropriate resolution on a timely manner.
• Peer code review to provide feedback on the code quality and suggestions to improve.
• While collaborating with Scrum Master and Product Owner for building solutions ensure that the technical implementations are aligned to enterprise architectural principles and strategies.
• Support production implementations to ensure successful releases.
• Train and mentor junior resources in the team to ensure best practices are followed.
Must• Over 5 years of advanced integration experience with industry standard integration product webMethods
• More than 5 years working experience in Software AG components such as Flat file, XML file processing, Webservices, Schedulers, fill polling, JMS/Broker triggers, Developer/Designer, Broker, My Web Methods Server, Integration Server and JDBC Adapter, Deployer
• Advanced experience in the design of complex business process solutions using BPM technologies.
• Experience in SOAP, XSLT, SFTP and HTTP requests
• Over 3 years of experience designing APIs and service interfaces
• Experience with CI and CD tools including GIT and Jenkins
• Advanced Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
• Intermediate knowledge of RDBMS platforms, such as Oracle, Sybase.
• Experience designing DevOps pipelines
• Advance knowledge of programming language, including Java and Shell Scripting
• Project experience utilizing agile-based methodologies and tool, such as Scrum board, Kanban board and JIRA
• Personal drive and Self-guided attitude
• Facilitation and Negotiation skills
Nice to haveExperienced in one or more of the following industry sectors: Banking and Insurance, Financial Markets is preferable
- English: Upper-intermediate