This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program's variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
1. Write transformation logic for source data format to Murex understandable format (MxML)
2. Create MxML import and export workflows using MXML Exchange
3. Build reconciliation process across source and destination
4. Configure Messaging queues for real-time interfacing
5. Configure and test real-time and EOD market data upload from various source systems
6. Document Functional, Technical Specification and Test Cases for integration
7. Produce exception reports for failures
8. Configure and Build Murex Reports for reports based interfaces
9. Build custom tasks in MxML Exchange for specific processing not available through standard task library
• 7 + Years of experience in Murex MXML domain.
• Strong in XML based programming ( XSLT, Java, XML parsing )
• Good understanding of MXML Data Model
• Good understanding of Operations workflows and Pre trade Workflows.
• Experience in major Upgrade project from 2.11 to 3.1
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent