iSIR team consists of 12 people 10 in ZRH, 2 in Wroclaw (as a beginning, Wroclaw will increase over time) - UI/UX Designer, Requirement Engineer, FrontEnd and Backend Developers, Testers (Manual and Automation), Project Manager and Technical Leaders. In all cases we work based on SCRUM methodology, cooperating directly with our ZH partners with regular deliveries done in 2-weeks sprints and monthly Releases.
Working on iSIR application within an agile project team you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects.
Participating in the development, with close cooperation of backend developers and testers.
(Existing team and competency already located in Wroclaw: UI/UX Designer, Requirements Engineer, UI Developers (Angular, REACT), Backend developers (.NET), Testautomation engineering, Scrum Master, Solution Architect)
Must• 4+ years of experience in FrontEnd development
• 2+ years in total in Angular
• Experience with UI unit testing (Karma, Jasmine)
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
• Strong OOP, design and architecture skills.
• Passion for delivering quality software using best practices in chosen technology
• Problem solver, team player, great communication skills
• Good verbal and written English skills (team is mainly Wroclaw, but project language is EN)
• Familiarity with Scrum
Nice to have• Experience with Automated Testing (Selenium, Protractor)
• To cooperate with rest of the team we expect
o Basic experience with MS SQL Server or / Oracle
o Experience with .Net, REST Services (WebAPI), ORM to understand backend
• Financial industry knowledge
• Knowledge about design patters
• JIRA is the used Agile/SCRUM tool
- English: Intermediate