• Calypso configuration as per requirements.
• Calypso native functionality enhancement as per business requirements.
• Data sources integration into Calypso.
• Detailed requirements elicitation from Business analyst and business stakeholders.
• Detailed and coherent documentation of functional requirements.
• Traceability matrix creation/maintenance and reporting.
• Providing guidance to Developers and testers as necessary.
• SIT and UAT test case development
• SIT and UAT testing along with business users.
• Complete a full review of business requirements written and approved by Business stakeholders for Collateral Management, Tri-party segregation and reporting requirements.
• Complete a full review of Reference Data requirements covering all functional scenarios.
• Complete current state analysis of Calypso in production.
• Complete the review of Calypso upgrade project and assess the foundation on which to build the IOSCO IM requirements.
• Work closely with the Business Analysts in the team to finalize the detailed TOM and KOP's in Collateral Management and Settlement teams.
• Collaborating with architecture teams to ensure requirements satisfy the level of detail required to progress solution design and IT delivery.
• Support Architecture teams with any queries relating to the functional requirements as build phase progresses.
• Document the detailed functional requirements in relation to changes required -Functional, Non-functional, KOP's, UI changes, etc.
• Ability to facilitate workshops, work-stream meetings and effectively produce required materials for the relevant IT teams.
• Ability to progress analysis where uncertainty exists and work with stakeholders to formulate delivery assumptions.
• Proactive and ability to own end to end deliverables and work well with the Development and test teams for delivery.
• Responsible for supporting the Operations team with business readiness activities including and not limited to creation of working procedures, training, data preparation.
• Write detailed SIT/UAT test cases and take an active part during the SIT and UAT testing phase.
• Ensuring the quality of analysis artefacts are reviewed by Stakeholders and feedback incorporated.
• Ensure logging of RAID items as identified during the course of analysis and the execution phase.
• Provide regular and detailed updates to the Programme Manager during scrum meetings, weekly and ad-hoc reporting as necessary.
MustSenior Analyst with expert knowledge of Calypso(v.14 and above) and experience of Collateral Management and Settlements, working within the Operations IT team responsible for driving the delivery of requirements related to the BCBS/IOSCO 261 Regulations focusing on Collateral Management, Settlement Workflows and reporting requirements.
• Experience of working in the Operations IT domain on Collateral Management and Settlements related projects in the context of un-cleared OTC derivatives business.
• Expert Calypso Collateral Module knowledge with demonstrated experience.
• Expert Core Calypso Functionality for Tri-party set-up.
• Experience of working with Custodians and facilitating Custodian connectivity via SWIFT messaging(MT527,540, etc)
• Previous experience of large scale role out of Collateral Management solutions.
• Previous experience across Regulatory initiatives - EMIR, Dodd-Frank, MiFID2.
Nice to have• Experience of working with vendor products related to Collateral Management, specifically Acadiasoft(MarginSphere and Tri-resolve)
• Experience of working on the BCBS IOSCO 261 Uncleared Margin regulations.
• Experience of working within different delivery methodologies (waterfall, agile, other)
• Experience in Front to Back regulatory project work and interactions outside of the Collateral Management function.
• Ability to perform development tasks in Calypso.
- English: Native