In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
- Supporting and continuous maintenance of existing code.
- Design discussions.
- Permanent collaboration with remote product management.
- Collaboration with different teams allocated remotely and locally: QA, Designers, Software Engineers, Architects.
Must- Good knowledge of React JS and developing real applications (1+ years).
- Experience using and implementing REST principles
- Experience with jQuery or any JS-libraries (1+ years).
- Strong knowledge of unit and e2e testing (especially for React JS).
- Understanding basics of OOP JS, AJAX, Software design patterns.
- Strong understanding responsive design approach.
- Cross-browser experience.
- Version control: Git or similar.
- Experience of working in Agile-team.
- Strong spoken English.
Nice to have- Jasmine, Jest.
- Experience using Spring Boot as a Java framework.
- Continuous integration and Continuous delivery concepts.
- Exposure to log analytics tools like Splunk.
- AB Testing knowledge.
- AWS, Docker.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|