The role sits within the Compliance Data Sourcing which is responsible for obtaining and processing data from a large number of systems and feeding it into the data lake.
The team is highly technical and the client use cutting edge technologies to build out a data lake using Big data technologies.
Working with multiple IT and Business teams as part of incidents resolution and problems investigation processes.
Must• Minimum 2+ years' experience in a similar role, preferably within financial services
• Hands on RHEL Linux, bash and Python scripting, DevOps tools
• Knowledge of SQL enough to query databases and investigate issues
Nice to have• Knowledge of BigData Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, Impala, Hive) would be a big advantage
• Previous experience in IT operations / support
• Data management experience
• Familiar with Jira / confluence
• Understanding of ITIL concepts
- English: Advanced/Fluent