The successful candidate will be an experienced technology business analyst / solution engineer that has worked in a global banking environment on large scale and complex system architectures.
• To act as a business solution owner of the projects' target state and support analysis included in relevant concept and methodology papers required for preparation of BRDs
• To be accountable for ensuring that detailed requirements are documented in BRDs, and are duly signed off by relevant stakeholders
• To ensure that the new solutions comply with internal procedures / external regulatory guidelines and project deliverables are properly understood by business stakeholders, project team, and end-users.
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• To validate that the strategic system architecture proposed by Technology is fit for its business purpose and is in line with the agreed business target state
• To drive prioritization taking into consideration business benefits, delivery timelines, system performance etc.
• To centrally coordinate system interfaces/dependencies/change releases for the Treasury and Liquidity Reporting work streams and ensure alignment across all centres
Communication and Change Management
• Communication with the policy owners and producers of regulatory and internal risk metrics to understand their processes and to push the business perspective.
• Communication with desks to understand user needs and resolve issues
User Acceptance Testing
• To support the development of testing packs with predefined results sets
• To review test cases ensuring completeness of UAT coverage
• To monitor any gaps/bugs identified, and work with Technology counterparts to track progress and ensure resolution
Must• 5 to 8 years of functional experience in Liquidity risk, regulatory reporting change Management, data analyst or business data analysis roles
• Preferred experience with Moody's Fermat/Risk Authority risk calculation and reporting engine
• Knowledge of Basel Liquidity regulations and good understanding of financial risk
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc)
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Experience with both waterfall & agile methodologies
• Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Nice to have• Preferred experience with Moody's Fermat/Risk Authority risk calculation and reporting engine
- English: Intermediate