This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program's variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people. The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams. These units will collectively undertake scoping, design, building, testing and implementation phases to deliver the variety program milestones.
Musto Murex exp is a must
o Extensive experience in MXTEST - ONYX is prefered but not mandatory
Mandatory: UNIX, Shell scripting, Java, VBA automating test cases, adhoc tooling, BFSI experience
Desirable: Python, SQL
o Knowledge on financial market products
o Understanding of bank's front, middle and back office operations, finance and accounting. Experience and management of at least one Front to Back implementation within a financial services organization
• Experience in vendor management and good IT risk understanding.
• Understanding of Murex automation using GUI tools such as QTP as well as Report comparison tools. 5-7 + years of software testing experience
• Experience on murex setup and functional tests using various module of murex.
• Ability to work independently and take decisions
• Experience in working direct with Technical leads, project managers and Business Analysts in business and IT organization
• Experience with Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of the testing process
• Experience of the execution of tests throughout the lifecycle of development projects
• Excellent communication, inter-personal skills and problem solving skills
Nice to have-
- English: Intermediate