After a successful go-live with the initial scope of money markets and linear FX and IR derivatives and the core locations (Utrecht, London, New York, Hong Kong), one of the key next phases in the implementation is the global implementation of bonds, repo's and securities finance products. In this "Gamma" phase the initial implementation will need to be enhanced to support the additional products and associated processes.
At the same time, our client is transitioning to a more agile delivery model, where multiple teams work in parallel on the Murex implementation. Next to the above mentioned Gamma phase, additional projects run in parallel, e.g. a roll-out to additional locations across the world as well as improvements in the CI/CD pipeline.
MustExperience being sought:
• Detailed knowledge on the Murex system, obtained in earlier implementation projects
• Experience with bonds/repo's and security finance products, and how these products and associated processes are normally configured in Murex
• Preferably experience across front office, back office, risk & product control/finance domains
Qualities being sought:
• Has a helicopter view: oversees a wide domain and any consequences certain (design) decisions have
• On the other hand is not afraid to 'get his/her hands dirty' and become involved in complex implementation questions
• Good communicator: ability to talk to senior management, business experts as well as developers and other team members
• Good stakeholder management
• Has a clear vision on how to do a proper murex implementation,
• Has a natural way to convince people on the way forward
Nice to haveUNIX, SQL
- English: Advanced/Fluent