Excelian are currently looking for an experienced Technical Lead to work with a key client on a GoldenSource implementation.
This platform is initially expected to deliver market data requirements under FRTB. Successful candidates will need to have experience of delivering projects with fixed timelines and variable scope. To achieve this, the candidate should be able to demonstrate experience with new implementations, managing project work streams and hands on experience with Python scripting. The selected candidate will also participate in capturing user stories and designing and delivering GoldenSource market data mappings with particular emphasis on OTC trades and derivatives.
Must* Experience with large capital markets and/or commodities trading organizations
* Experience and knowledge of market data across multiple asset classes and role of market data in Market Risk, Finance, and Product Control under FRTB
* Detailed knowledge of various curve and surface types used in risk and finance and typical curve management requirements (derivations, interpolation, smoothing, etc.)
* Experience in greenfield EDM solution implementations
* Experience with infrastructure requirements and process design for production, business and project environments
* Intermediate knowledge of SQL
* Simple file and message manipulation (e.g. XML, JSON, CSV)
* Excellent communications skills and ability to interface directly with end users
Nice to have* Useful if the candidate also has knowledge of GoldenSource, market data, reference data and configuration
* Working knowledge of FRTB and how to adapt existing business processes to meet FRTB requirements
* Experience with HBase or Google BigTable
* Knowledge of various market data vendor services (e.g. Bloomberg Backoffice / Per Security / BVAL, Refinitiv Datascope Select, RMDS / TREP, SIX Financial, ICE, IHS Markit, etc.)
- English: Advanced/Fluent