Together, our mission is to continually align ourselves with the business, optimizing its operating model, leveraging shared global resources and services.
You will be a key member of a small team located across three countries, Poland, India and United States, which will allow you to take full accountabilities of processes and deliveries. As a Reporting Development Lead, you will train junior members on the best IT practices and share your knowledge. You will reporting directly to a Senior Vice President and deliver reports and dashboards to Senior Management and stakeholders across the globe.
This role is required to:
Cover a global remit with specific concentration in EMEA, this role will have close and regular interaction and collaboration with IT program managers, project managers, and PMOs.
Generate reports on the portfolio including financials, program and project statuses, dependencies, risks and issues, milestones, etc. meeting both standard routine and ad hoc requests.
This role will specifically concentrate on the design and introduction of new portfolio reports and will find ways to generate the existing reports in a more efficient manner
Manage ad-hoc reporting activities and 'fire-drills':
Create senior management packs for IT
Provide and co-ordinate IT Portfolio reporting and management decks
• Generate reports and data driven applications on the portfolio including financials, program and project statuses, dependencies, risks and issues, milestones, etc. meeting both standard routine and a Drive automation of reporting and analytics and hoc requests.
• Manage ad-hoc reporting activities and 'fire-drills'
• Create divisional and senior management dashboards (using Qlik) to provide a central reporting hub for the division
Must• At least 7 years of experience in the design and delivery of IT solutions
• Advanced proficiency with SQL, MS Access and other databases required to support extensive data analytics, project metrics and reporting needs, based on multiple large volume DataMart's
• Strong expertise to build reporting frameworks with a creative thinking, logic and problem solving abilities
• Advanced knowledge of Qlik (preferred) or Tableau Reporting Suite
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office, Excel required expert level of proficiency including multiple complex nested formulas, pivots, vlookups
• Knowledge of non-macro VBA development required
• Being a self-starter with ability to work well in fast paced, dynamic environment
Nice to have• Ability to understand new technology and process techniques quickly
• Knowledge of portfolio management and project management, administration & reporting tools & systems - (Clarity, MS Project - nice to have)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English)
• Competency working with globally distributed team
- English: Advanced/Fluent