• Complete the development and testing in Java base on requirement for Financial Market platform integration.
• Support SIT/UAT/DR and go live activities on project level.
• Stakeholders engagement and the status reporting preparation.
• Manage defect triage and correlate symptoms with likely causes.
Must• Adequate English communication skills in writing and speaking in an English working environment.
• Strong abilities on problem solving and constructive thinking, a quick learner.
• Basic knowledge on financial knowledge.
• A logical thinker in front of huge complexity and uncertainty.
• Team player with proactive thinking and initiative to improve the entire team's efficiency and collaboration.
• Enthusiastic about software quality engineering and its modern applied practices/tools.
• Graduate or Master in software engineer related major. No mandatory requirement for working experience, 1-3 years is preferred.
• Experience in Java, Spring, Linux, need to have solid foundation knowledge on Java especially.
• Experience with industry leading databases like Oracle, and strong in writing SQL.
• At least one of these scripting languages: Shell Script, Python, Excel VBA etc.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues required.
Nice to haveExperience with projects developed by Java, and project experience using Agile development method is preferred.
• Ability to succeed in high energy, dynamic environment
- English: Intermediate