Senior Fullstack Developer, Houston
Project is related to collection, visualization and analysis (including real-time) of the data received from production and test wells evaluation (fiber vertical seismic profiling process). Project is based on SCRUM methodology.
Participation in design
Participation in peer review
- 5+ years' experience in development
- Must have experience with Angular 2+ on front end, C# on backend
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Software engineering experience in object-oriented design and applying loosely coupled distributed design patterns to realize mid-to-large size web applications.
- Unit and integration tests. Experience with Web Application Unit Test frameworks such as Jasmine.
- Solid understanding of the software development process and experience working on agile teams
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or another related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
Nice to have- Oil and Gas experience including drilling or geological related applications development
- Experience with Scientific applications development
- Experience with the Microsoft Technology Stack: .NET, C#, Web Api
- Experience in agile/scrum teams preferably using TFS
- English: Intermediate