Asset Management firm is seeking a talented and motivated engineer to help build and support our next generation operations monitoring platform. The new platform will utilize an exciting array of technologies to enhance our technical operations and deliver new insights. We are seeking expertise in modern DevOps tools and techniques to ensure that our systems are highly available and robust to changes in our fast-moving, agile environment.
• Python web frameworks such as Django and Django REST Framework
• PostgreSQL configuration and administration
• Open source NoSQL technologies and streaming platforms, e.g. Apache Kafka.
Must• Enthusiasm for automation
• Ability to learn and adapt rapidly to changing conditions
• Ability to work independently as part of a global, distributed team
• Taking initiative to identify problems and propose solutions
• Attention to detail
• Strong English communication skills, especially in writing
• Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
• Comfort and facility with Linux, especially on the command line
• Solid Python scripting ability
• Comfort with SQL
• Experience with unit, integration, and QA/UAT testing processes
• Experience with, or strong desire to learn and implement CI/CD techniques (in our case, via Gitlab).
Nice to haven/a
- English: Upper-intermediate