Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Project itself is very challenging: Work with the current project resource to build a tool for the Sustainable Investment team to look up carbon metrics. The tool will be built in qlikview and will source data from various sources across the firm. The project may require the development of databases to store data required for the qlik application.
Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects. Design software solutions by interacting with portfolio managers, traders, operations staff and peers to understand requirements. Develop solutions that are in line with client's technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities. Provide knowledge transfer to team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation. Provide end-user support to ensure minimal disruption to portfolio management and trading activities. Other duties as assigned. In addition, you will have good consultancy skills to help us grow the account.
Must• Demonstrated strong experience using AngularJS and Angular5;
• Demonstrated strong experience with Java, GIT, SVN, Linux
• Knowledge of SQL
• University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
• Interest in capital markets and eagerness to contribute to the systems that support them
• Consultancy skills
Nice to have• Python
• Capital market knowledge
- English: Upper-intermediate