- Security Information and Event Monitoring Solution
- Data Leakage Prevention Solution
- Manage Antivirus Environment and Vulnerability Scanning Tools
- Intrusion detection systems like FireEye and CISCO NIDS
The Service delivery role is responsible for Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management for the supported Solutions. They will also be involved in testing and deployment of new security software and solutions into the production environment.
Must- Experience within Cyber Security area
- Experience with security device installations, configuration and troubleshooting (e.g. Firewall, NIDS, FireEye etc.).
- Very good knowledge of security tools such as Anti Malware Products and Vulnerability Scanning Products.
- Very strong skills in the following operating system platform and Databases: MS Windows, Linux, UNIX, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical skills.
- Project management skills
- Provides the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes incident, problem management and change requests.
- Able to combine understanding of business needs and IT security requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Nice to have- Splunk expert knowledge is a plus
- Telemetry and Automation experience is a plus
- Scripting knowledge is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Experience in Splunk Enterprise Security and ITSI module of Splunk
- Splunk development experience in creating Dashboards, RegEx queries
- Knowledge of Symantec CCS would be a benefit.
- GCIA / Security+ / CISSP certification or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a financial environment in a similar position preferably.
- English: Upper-intermediate