• Working knowledge of software development tools, debuggers, emulators, compilers, etc for Android.
• Working knowledge of software development processes.
• Working knowledge of embedded operating systems.
• Work on Monitoring (KPI) and stability of the platform and optimization.
• Ensure support for the delivery of features in scope, time and quality.
• Ensure traceability and consistency of requirements, feature maturity, test specifications, defects, and change requests
• Report status, issues and progress of the SW development to the SW project lead
• Ensure pre-integration testing and verification for the functional area and its features.
• Ensure the implementation of defined test strategies and document the achieved results.
• Defect triaging and work with seniors and other domains for the resolution
• Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and translates these into software designs.
• Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, fix bugs, and/or port to different platforms.
• Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to ensure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved.
• Participates in internal and customer-driven design reviews throughout the program.
• Coordinates software development activities with the software team leader.
• Identifies product requirement or performance issues. Works with the software team leader to negotiate a resolution.
• Communicate with Client peers to coordinate software development. This includes occasional travel for training or coordination with other groups.
Must• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field and min 4 years of relevant work experience
• min 4 years of embedded software development.
• Very Strong working experience in Java and Multi-Threaded environment.
• Very Strong understanding of IPC, Threads, Memory management & OS Concepts.
• Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
• Expert in Android Application Development.
• Good exposure to Android HAL/framework development, integration in platform.
• Should have experience on Android development and debugging robust systems
• Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects
• Good experience in Android internals (Android O/P. Car preferred)
• Android build, porting and customization experience
• System level debugging
• Strong attention to detail.
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects.
• Capable project management and time management skills.
Nice to have• Experience of system integration for automotive infotainment systems
- English: Upper-intermediate