Validation of requirements with the business and help the developers to understand the same.
Assist with data migration exercises from existing application to Murex
Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues
Design & Build on-screen/ad-hoc reports requested by users
Helping team with validation of binary upgrade activities
>= 5 years of Murex experience
• In-depth knowledge of Datamart modelling and able to change related processing scripts.
• Able to understand functional requirements thoroughly and develop or enhance reports.
• Able to provide UAT support and get validation from the business
• Good Murex development expertise on various types of reports based on simulation, P&L, cash, sensitivities etc.
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Basic Linux skills (bash)
• In-depth knowledge of the product life cycle for FX & MM products.
• Good knowledge on trade booking & various market operations performed on the products
• Good knowledge of the simulation screens (develop blotters and simulation screens)
• Good knowledge on static data related to products eg: Generators, Currencies, Securities, Indices
• Good knowledge on market data related to products eg: Curve assignments, Market rate sheets, Bond spreads
• Fair understanding of GOM
• Eager to learn attitude
• Good analyzing skills
• Open minded
• Good communication skills.
Nice to haveNice to have
• IRD and/or FXO product knowledge
• Post-Trade Workflow + MXML
• Pre-trade coding
• Performance optimization / testing of reports
• Scripting knowledge (Bash/Python)
• Murex housekeeping, e.g. purging
• Familiar with scheduling tools such as TWS-D
- English: Intermediate