• Design, implement, and execute automated tests using HP Quick Test Professional/Unified Functional Test
• Document and maintain test procedures based on corresponding test plans and system documentation.
• Document and maintain any issues discovered during testing and follow-up on status of issues and actions plans on test results
• Responsible for facilitating all integration testing and regression tests when test scripts are used
Must• 3-4 years of experience on Test Automation
- Must have knowledge on HP Quick Test Professional/Unified Functional Test
• Able to understand excel macro and VBscript Other technical skills like Java, Perl scripting, unix scripting, .Net and web development will be good.
• Strong analytical skills and fast learner.
• Excellent communication and people skills in managing user queries.
Nice to haveMurex automation
- English: Intermediate