We have a substantial projects book of work to deliver and this means fantastic opportunities for talented people. New employee will get the chance take on a role with real responsibility, learn new skills and gain invaluable experience working with colleagues globally across the bank while being supported and mentored by both Project team and local Team Lead - all essential ingredients to fast track his or her career.
The Team is very diverse in both educational backgrounds and previous work experience. When hiring, we put stress on understanding candidate's past experience and how it can benefit the team as well as identifying potential of an individual that we would look to develop to the maximum.
• Developing solutions in Product Control and wider CFO IT
• Preparing tech design in assigned projects
• Cooperating with local Data Scientists and Business Analysts on implementation of solutions in our Big Data stack
• Cooperating with other Big Data Developers globally
Must- Minimum 6 years of general programming experience
- Minimum 2 years of BigData experience
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, Impala
- Strong Spark experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra
- Fluent English
Nice to have- Understanding of financials industry and its data
- Machine Learning knowledge
- Python knowledge would be a very big advantage
- English: Advanced/Fluent