Its Automotive Practice provides leading-edge embedded software solutions empowering international Automotive Manufacturers (OEMs) and Suppliers (Tier1s) to create future-ready mobility solutions in the car itself as well as connected to the car (Telematics, car2x, SOTA). Their industry practices leverage deep domain insights to enable embedded software consulting, development and testing solutions in the areas of Digital Cockpits, Autonomous Drive, and Connected Mobility .
Currently we are looking for a Solutions Sales Manager Automotive for one of the following solution domains: either Digital Cockpit , or Autonomous Drive or Connected Mobility portfolio who will grow the business with global Automotive TIER1s and OEMs. In this role, you will cover all regional specifc sales and Business Development activities for the selected service offering and you will work closely with other members of the automotive management team, from solution centers, regional sales managers, account managers, service delivery, product development and marketing.
o Digital Cockpit: IVI, RSE, Digital Clusters, UX Designs, UI/ HMI, Navigation based on different technologies (e.g. operating systems like Linux, Android, Integrity, QNX, hypervisors)
o Autonomous Drive: Active Safety, Functional Safety, Vehicle Platforms & Tools, Body & Gateway Software, Adaptive Autosar and AD Simulations
o Connected Mobility: Diagnostics, OTA updates, Telematics, V2X, Cloud Services, App Management, Cyber Security
• Solution specific opportunity identification and assessment in your region following the complete opportunity lifecycle until winning projects, by covering all solution specifc Sales and Business Development activities.
• Sales and Business Development activities for existing clients and for new clients / prospects in the region to meet the company's strategic growth targets.
• Being a solution domain expert in your region you act as an interface between the regional Sales & Account Management team and the international Solution Practice and Delivery teams.
• Insure that proposal development and other opportunity-related activities are aligned to the sales process.
• Regional Business Planning for your solution area incl. regional forecasting and reporting. Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting for the corresponding sales responsibility area.
• Initiate and oversee regional and solution specific partnerships with potential technology and channel partners.
• Collaboration with Account Directors and Technical Pre-Sales Directors as well as the Delivery Organizations to drive the RFI/RFP processes.
• Develop business cases, proposals, and Statements of Work (SOWs).
• Maintain customer communications through project lifecycle.
• Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations.
• Location: Detroit / Shanghai / Stuttgart / Munich.
Must• Education: a degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• 5+ years' experience in software service projects and solutions to Automotive OEM-s and TIER1-s, preferably with SOP experience.
• Sales experience for embedded software services in a role of a Solution Architect, Field Engineer, Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager or Business Developer.
• Deep domain specific working knowledge of one of the modern embedded automotive technologies as IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment and Digital Cockpit), Autonomous Drive (AD) or Connected Mobility (CM).
• Good understanding of Automotive industry ecosystem and an existing contact network.
• Experience of working in multi-cultural international environment.
• Fluent English, articulate, good presentation and negotiation skills.
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent