Able to do Technical Analysis, Design, development and unit testing.
Follow SDLC process proposed by the client.
Participate in post-porduction support for the deliveries.
End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts.
Helping team with validation of binary upgrade activities.
Must- >= 3 years of Murex experience
- Good understanding of Datamart modelling and able to change related processing scripts.
- Good Murex development expertise:
- Post-Trade Workflow + MXML
- Murex housekeeping, e.g. purging
- Knowledge of pre-trade coding
- Good scripting knowledge (Bash, Python)
- Familiar with scheduling tools such as TWS-D
- Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle)
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Murex architecture (sizing of infra components, launchers, services)
- Performance optimization / testing
- Familiarity with java coding
- RTBS configuration
Nice to haveGood Front to Back understanding of Murex platform
- English: Intermediate