Its Automotive Practice provides leading-edge technology solutions empowering international Automotive Manufacturers and Suppliers to create future-ready mobility solutions in the car and connected to the car. Their industry practices leverage deep domain insights to enable consulting and engineering solutions in the areas of Digital Cockpit, Autonomous Drive, Connected Mobility and Silicon Vendors
Currently we are looking for a Sales Manager who will grow business with Global Automotive TIER1s and OEMs. In this role, you will cover all sales/BD & account activities and will work closely with other members of the automotive management team, from service delivery, product development and marketing.
• Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding in the existing client (or into new leads), elicitation of customer requirements and needs
• Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting for the corresponding sales responsibility area.
• Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand Automotive practice into new accounts.
• Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners.
• Cultivate cross-functional communication and collaboration with Account Directors as well as the Delivery Organizations / horizontal technology practices to drive the RFI/RFP processes.
• Develop business cases, proposals, and SOW.
• Maintain customer communications through project lifecycle.
• Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations.
• Location: Bangalore / Shanghai / Beijing.
Must• Education: A degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Mechanical or Electrical plus MBA (Preferred, but not mandatory).
• 5+ years’ experience in Sales/Account Management selling software services / solutions to Automotive OEM-s and TIER1-s.
• Working knowledge of modern automotive technologies as IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment with focus on Digital Cockpit), Autonomous Drive (AD) and Connected Mobility (CM).
• Good understanding of Automotive industry ecosystem and an existing contact network.
• Experience of working in multi-cultural international environment.
• Fluent English, articulate, good presentation and negotiation skills.
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent