The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
Due to rising complexity of in-vehicle data communication, existing gateway concepts can turn out to be a bottleneck.
Goal of this project is to develop a proof of concept software architecture which stores the complete boardnet data in a central information cluster to enable scalability, dynamic configuration, centralization and a more service based approach in opposition to the signal based approached which was originally the most common software architecture concept in the automotive industry.
Therefore, we are looking for an experienced C++ Developer (m/f/d) that ideally has experience with Agile development practices in the automotive industry.
Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers in St. Petersburg and develop a new software architecture for future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer.
- review software architecture
- rapidly develop a proof-of-concept prototype software
- initial implementation according to customer requirements
- implement database concept, Job Management concept, Read/Write interface concept
Must- Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar qualification
- Strong C/C++ background, as well as a solid understanding of object oriented programming and design
- Strong embedded background and software debugging skills, understanding of low-level limitations, performance optimization and multi-core architecture
- Very good understanding of the software development process, preferably in the automotive area
- Experience with database
- You are hardworking and have team spirit
- Strong communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm for embedded systems and automotive
- Agile software development experience
- git / gerrit
- continuous integration
- Unit Testing
- Integration testing
Nice to have- Automotive networks (CAN / FlexRay/Ethernet)
- classic AUTOSAR
- adaptive AUTOSAR
- German language skills are beneficial
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Senior/Regular/Junior Software Engineer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Algorithm Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Senior Developer C++ Embedded / Diagnostics||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Regular C++ Engineer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Regular C++ Developer (Qt/QML)||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Senior C++ developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Regular/Senior C++ developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|