Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior QA Drilling Engineering, Stavanger
Our customer, one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
- Will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders
- Responsible for technical review for all documentation
- Will be responsible for explaining requests from stakeholders to the software development team
- Will be responsible for creating acceptance criteria and testing objectives
- Responsible for verifying acceptance criteria for new features has been met for all work items
- Will need to test the Drilling Engineering software and report defects
- May be responsible for creating and keeping the backlog up to date and prioritize the backlog
MustUnder general supervision, has good knowledge and understanding of applicable science and technology, gained through formal education and work experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge of existing and emerging technology and product areas.
- Good understanding of the Drilling & Completions operations and interactions among the customer organization.
- Review requirements, and ensure that requirements have coverage. Help refine and determine feasibility, correctness, and completeness of end-user's requirement.
- Help answer questions associated with the design of the status quo application, its features, and its capabilities.
- Review test cases for DWP application and the interfaces. Validate executed test results.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in geo-science, petroleum engineering, or any other applicable engineering
- 3 or more years of experience.
- Excellent Oral/Written Communication skills
- Team Collaboration
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
Nice to have• Knowledge of drilling tools
• Knowledge of the drilling process
• Familiar with Agile
• Familiar with TFS
• Communicate estimates to stakeholders
• Will be responsible for creating and keeping the backlog up to date and prioritize the backlog
• Product owner certification/related experience
- English: Intermediate