Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The role requires agile development of user stories which will be tested and take into production in 2 weekly sprints.
This is an exiting and devloping role in nearshore development in a new application implemented greenfield on site.
The application is Orchstrade:
- Orchestrade is in .Net (C#): Natively connected to Excel
- Database: Microsoft SQL
- Delivered In-House or Hosted (Amazon Web Services, Options IT, Abacus,
Edge Tech, Capital Support, Charles Square)
In house used tools are:
Visual Studio 2017
SQL Server Management Studio
Oxygen XML Editor (not everywhere installed) any XML editor should do
Other internal tools (for build and deployment)
Join our Competence Centre in Poland and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Loan Management Platform (Secured Lending)
The Loan Management IT team is responsible for the integration of a third party application (Orchestrade) used for:
• Pre-deal origination workflow and post execution monitoring and life-cycle management.
• Dedicated workflow, enquiry, and portfolio management system to provide holistic view of entire secured lending portfolio
• Leverage strategic firm standard risk systems
• Integration with Operations, Finance, and CRO
Candidate Value Proposition:
• A brilliant opportunity to learn the Lending Business within banks
• Ability to showcase the work directly to the End users.
• Working in a multi-cultural environment
• Be an integral part of the design, implementation, and maintenance of the test environment
• Analyze, evaluate, and verify requirements by working closely with other development ,verification team members & Business representatives.
• Create test plans and the necessary scripts necessary to implement those plans in Quality Center/ALM.
• Work and communicate in a cross-functional team environment comprised of BA, Developers, project managers and support representatives, etc.
• Investigate, analyze, and report defects in a well-documented and timely manner, and also recommend resolution priority in QC/ JIRA.
• Track reported defects in ALM, analyzing and testing the solutions to those defects
• Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to ITPL and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings.
• Participate in technical discussions and/or presentations
• Facilitate and assist in the task estimation process related to test activities in an Agile Environment.
• Preparation of test reports before every release
MustEssentials Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent analytical skills, understanding of project life cycles, and ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the software delivered matches the needs of the customer base and business community
• Proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Basic knowledge of usage of Automation scripts.
• Comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience with working in a highly collaborative and dynamic multi-team environment
Soft Skills :
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment is essential.
• Have a willingness to learn new skills and do whatever is necessary to "get the job done" attitude
• Must have attention to detail; have the ability to work independently and also as part of a group;
Nice to have• Experience of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN)
• Knowledge of Financial products
• Product know-how in the Secured Lending Business
C# coding knowledge
- English: Advanced/Fluent