We are always open to professionals who are passionate about digital disruption and brand new experiences. Working at Luxoft is all about excellence, high standards, and talents. Apply to change the future of Automotive together!
• Work independently/coordinate activities with direct manager
• Analyze customer's specifications
• Work with software requirements (analysis, identify dependencies)
• Know and follow at least one of the estimation approaches.
• Adhere to commitments.
• Participate in internal technical discussions
• Customers issues analysis and technical troubleshooting
• Cooperate with Test team — bug\features analysis and knowledge sharing.
• Identify and report engineering and process improvement opportunities.
• Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
• Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
• Timely report status and progress of the assigned activities to direct manager.
• Perform tasks within agreed time frame and according to design specifications.
• Learn project specific approaches/technologies store knowledge
Must• Proficient in programming languages C/C++, and Linux programming environment
• Proven experience of usage software architecture and design-spec.
• Proven experience in creating technical documents for own area of work (implementation description, SW defect attributes, design, test\review reports) that are concise, clear and well organized
• Familiar with Code review practices
• Solid knowledge with coding standards and conventions.
• Experience in software maintenance.
• Familiar with UML standards.
• Good understanding of IPC and multithreading
Nice to haveGerman, experience in In-Vehicle components development or in Automotive.
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Senior C/C++ developer||Odessa, UA|
|C/C++||Regular C/C++ developer||Odessa, UA|
|C/C++||Junior/Regular C++ developer||Odessa, UA|
|C/C++||Junior HMI Developer||Odessa, UA|
|C/C++||Senior Cloud developer (C++)||Odessa, UA|
|C/C++||Regular/Senior C++ Software Developer||Odessa, UA|
|C/C++||С/С++ Regular/Senior Software Engineer||Odessa, UA|
|C/C++||Hot C++ Architect||Odessa, UA|
|C/C++||DevOps/Configuration Intern||Odessa, UA|
|C/C++||HMI Integration Engineer||Odessa, UA|