Data Visualization Engineer, Kirkland, US
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to multi-task, deal effectively with ambiguity, change in business requirements and self-prioritize under pressure
• The ability to understand business questions/pain points and alleviate with supporting data.
• Experience and understanding of a variety of BI tools (Power BI, Tableau)
• Strong TSQL, DAX experience
• Some creative/design skills are a plus.
• Good understanding of dimensional modeling and relational databases
Strong experience/excellent skill level with Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
Must• Previous experience providing BI reporting solutions as a data analyst
• Familiarity with Stephen Few and Edward Tufte data visualization principals
• Basic understanding of Big Data Storage/Processing tools, ETL, Data Warehousing
Nice to haveExcellent Communication skills
Project management/Risk Management skills
- English: Native