Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Software Developer Engineer II iOS, Guadalajara, MX
• Lead the product feature to build resilient and secure applications with the right architecture/design and production level quality.
• Design and develop and Unit Test Mobile applications.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, deliver features.
• Partner with product and marketing functions to provide them with engineering guidance and also further their needs from the app.
• Being involved from product inception, proactively look for potential quality issues, contribute to Technical Reviews and Root Cause Analysis sessions.
• Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
• Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure with help from peers or managers.
Must• A genuine interest in shipping quality applications and belief in engineering excellence.
• An agile mentality whether practiced (i.e., SCRUM, Kanban) or innate (i.e., you have no patience to sacrifice progress for red tape)
• Ability to make tradeoff choices and work in close collaboration with developers to maintain an aggressive release cadence.
• The ability to communicate effectively to executive audiences; effective communication can manifest as presentations, rapid prototypes or the plain ol' written word
• The ability to reverse engineer existing systems and extend the capabilities of existing solutions.
5+ years in delivering native applications for iOS with a strong understanding of a consumer app life-cycle with XCUITest.
• 2+ years of experience working with devops tools like Chef, Jenkins and practices like continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
• BS and/or MS in Computer Science or a related field
Nice to have• Android development experience
- English: Intermediate