Luxoft has a need for an Portfolio Program Manager with 3-5 years’ experience who can collaborate with internal and client stakeholder on the road map, strategy and key deliverable for our high-visibility project
• Drive creation of an accurate picture of all the major initiatives and their performance, including customer activity, budgets and other key indicators on a regular basis
• Align Portfolio management processes and initiatives’ focus with DXC Technology (Luxoft’s parent company) investment strategy and seek synergies between respective initiatives of both companies.
• Facilitate communication with appropriate offerings and PLM leadership on the DXC side
• Lead the preparation for and initiate Luxoft’s Technology Board meetings
• Work with the designated technology leaders from the LoBs to ensure the initiatives follow the recommended lifecycle and focus on and measure technology, innovation, business and thought leadership goals.
• Provide structure and guidance to the overall Technology Portfolio management program and be the calm voice of reason within the program to ensure the focus is on the key priorities.
• Maintain and update the guidelines and best practices for the new technology and new offerings incubation initiatives
• Support concept shaping and evaluation in the very early stages of an initiative, using Product Management expertise and knowledge. This will include providing business case support, early planning and leading the initiation stage to ensure a recommendation is made in as expedient a manner as possible.
• Proactively seek and identify synergies (re-usable/common skillsets, code basis, functionality, etc) across initiatives portfolio
• Facilitate cross team communication and awareness
– Exercise all the attributes expected within the role including scope management, plan management, budgetary control, change control, risk and issue management.
– Build strong and collaborative relationships across the LoBs’ innovation and offerings teams
Must• 3-5 years’ experience as Product Owner or similar role for technology projects
• 3-5 years in decomposing large projects into stories, providing estimates for the stories and assisting in prioritization of the work based on the agreed upon architectural approach
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience managing cross functional efforts and teams
• Proven project management skills (product requirements gathering and definition, project planning, test design and execution, release management and planning)
• Must possess a high degree of influence and ability to impact team performance of cross functional groups, subordinates, peers, and senior management; including the ability to gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations
• Solid technical background
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated fluency with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Visio
• Must have proven success in developing and delivering presentations, including experience with MS PowerPoint
Nice to have• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- English: Native