From the outset, Excelian sought to be known for its excellence: we offered the unique and valuable combination of strong business knowledge, profound understanding of package solutions, in particular Murex, Calypso and Openlink, and high-level technical expertise - all delivered professionally and ethically alongside a top-quality consultative service.
The package solutions business is also complimented by our Technical Consulting Practice specialising in the bespoke build of trading and risk management systems using Java, C# and .Net, High Performing Computing, Cloud and Big Data technology.
In February 2015, Excelian was acquired by the Luxoft Group, a global provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT) and currently have some 10,000 employees working from 25 international offices around the globe.
The combination of Excelian's consulting capabilities and Luxoft's software engineering services coupled with the deep technical expertise and domain knowledge of both companies has created a "one-stop-shop" for information technology services, including system integration, technical consulting, development, maintenance and support in the financial securities and commodities markets.
Our core expertise lie within the Capital Markets sector, where we specialise in strategic advisory, project delivery and managed services of third party trading and risk management systems, in particular Murex, Calypso and Openlink.
We are looking to expand our Vendor Solutions capability to include WallStreet thought leadership and delivery as a capability. Clients come to us for SME knowledge across trading architectures, system selection, best practice project methodologies delivered in partnership with the vendors and Excelian's own products to accelerate project delivery.
We offer our staff an interesting career with a huge emphasis on both learning and real delivery. Opportunities are readily available for those looking to extend their technical or business knowledge, gain commercial involvement in consultancy, lead client relationships and manage delivery teams.
We are the best at what we do and want to find business technology consultants to help us continue to grow and make a difference to our market and clients.
Our client account would need a technical release manager who can track the release aspects across Murex platform. This would help in the journey of matured governance model in place with right KPI and SLA measurement in place
Must•Over 5+ years of Experience
Have any Trading platform delivery/project management experience and understands the dependencies.
• Measure and monitor progress the Delivery across stream and ensure delivered on schedule
• Co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists in fixed capacity engagements.
• Manage risks and resolves issues that affect delivery scope, schedule and quality
• Work with team to understand various delivery impediments.
• Have extensive experience in issue tracking tools like Jira etc with effective reporting skills for various stake holder needs.
• Understands the various delivery models like fixed capacity, managed service, T&M and the KPI and SLA associated with.
• Effective tracking of KPI and SLA agreed across various programs and report the deviation to next levels
• Good presentation skills and experience defining and collating the status report for various governance meetings.
• Multitasking capability and results driven
• Good communication and presentation skills to be able to produce various governance reports.
Nice to haveExposure to Murex
- English: Intermediate