• Candidate to be instrumental in the selection of fraud management solutions that fits the profile of the bank.
• Contribute in fraud management operating model re-design including 1st and 2nd line of defense.
• Provide a comprehensive review of vendor solutions, assessing fit for purpose for the bank.
• Defining the systems and data requirements and validating the systems design from the functional as well as technical aspects.
• Lead the changes for integration from legacy fraud systems to the new fit for purpose solution.
• Assist in ensuring a high level of data consistency and data validation.
• Collaborate with near shore and offshore resources to ensure successful delivery of projects.
• Develop and refine the various business/functional/testing requirements in support of the project and systems involved, working alongside the vendor if needed.
• To play an active role in the preparation of the environments needed for the system.
• To actively participate in all testing phases during the project.
• Playing roles in the technical and functional handing over of the project to the assigned support team(s).
• To assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in developing system training artefacts.
• Facilitate the handover of project to Support Team(s).
• Ensure that stakeholders including project sponsors are kept informed on progress.
Must• Minimum 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst working in a fraud management environment
• SME in the fraud management landscape, capable of identifying change and coordinating those changes through mobilizing a project team.
• Strong project management experience with a proven track record of delivering high focus projects.
• Previous experience of communicating with senior stakeholders, providing updates and strong documentation skills.
• Proven ability in leading the design, build and operation of complex fraud technology systems.
• Ability and charisma to lead and deliver
• Willingness to relocate to UAE.
• The candidate should possess either a postgraduate degree or qualification in Information Systems / Project Management / Business Administration.
• The candidate should carry a minimum relevant work experience in Bank or I.T. Company for a minimum of 8-10 years.
• Excellent understanding of fraud management with a desire to implement new solutions for the bank.
• Candidate must be technically astute and have had exposure to databases, scripting and technical interfacing capabilities using various tools / languages.
• Strong proven track record of liaising with stakeholders for business requirements, specification documents, testing processes and other relevant information.
• Should have handled support role(s) and possess numerical skills, coupled with the ability to work independently and within a team, managing time deadlines well.
• Candidate must display strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Arabic is desirable, but not essential.
Nice to have• Knowledge of Arabic is desirable, but not essential.
- English: Advanced/Fluent